Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello. Unfortunately, not yet. Dealer here cannot find the ABS PUMP. Their suppliers were having hard time to find the parts. They don't even have the test part so it will be very risky also for me to buy a brand new online, then ending up it's not the parts needed to be replaced.

Can someone help me with the parts? I'm from the Philippines by the way. My car is Mini 3 door hatchback cooper S. The part number I'm looking for is 34506897145 . Used will also be fine but in good condition. Thank you.
Send me a private message with your Vin number please I’ll see if I can find something for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Mini with the RF and LR calipers locking up. The car also occasionally swerves when driving in the rain (this problem started before any issues with the breaks were noticed). After reading your comment I wondered if it has something to do with the DSC. The mechanic I talked to said master cylinder could cause these problems and is a cheaper fix, but I am not sure if this is the proper fix as the break pedal does not feel spongy at all. I know it is hard to diagnose over a computer but would a master cylinder cause the calipers to lock up and the car to swerve in the rain, or is that sound more like a DSC issue?
i have a 2015 mini with rf and lr too and also swerves in rain before the wheels stopped spinning, have you got any news ? very hard to find this out and you hve the exact same issue as me to the absolute point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 2015 mini with rf and lr too and also swerves in rain before the wheels stopped spinning, have you got any news ? very hard to find this out and you hve the exact same issue as me to the absolute point.
I haven’t had the chance to do anything with it yet, as I have been moving. Once I know more I will let you know.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts