Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!. At first, sry for my english. I’have recently (4 months on) purchased a mcs ‘19. So happy with it.., but there is only one (i can say) problem. I already saw similar posts, but not exactly the same behaviour: when in a relative “fast” corners >=130 kph and press the brakes, the brake pedal acts like ABS system is starting to do its fuction (releasing brake pressure, then pushing again…) so the car start to move with inestability and i think danger situation. I also think , the scenario/situations in wich that happens, doesn’t need ABS regution. This only happens braking on “fast” corners. Also, when this happens, NO abs lights or dcs in the dashboard. Not sure id this is normal, or what to look for?: 1.clean speed sensors??. 2.i think there is also height sensor.¿where?. Once again: there is NO light (abs/dcs) when this situation happens. In bmw-mini agency nothing found faulty when they did the scan. Thanks you so much!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx imaginativetruth. Didn’t known anything about this CBC feature…, all mcs ‘19 have this??. So…, is this behaviour normal for you??. I think is very intrusive…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx imaginativetruth. Didn’t known anything about thia CBC feature…, all mcs ‘19 have this??. So…, is this behaviour normal??. If normal, i think is very intrusive

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all. Thx for your answers…; I own in the past few other sport cars as x2 e92 M3, ML63, 335 e93…, never felt this behaviour in any of these or other cars. Happy wz my mini, but once again i don’t think this is normal. Or if the intention is ok, i think the system must be less intrussive.., i know that is better to brake on a straight line than in the middle of a corner.., but think about one car going in the next lane and suddenly cross to my lane…, danger situation here with CBC acting. Don’t know if this CBC system could be calibrated, maybe this is the point????. Thx!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts