Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had new British Flag Tail lights installed in my 2019 Mini Cooper F56 and when I turn them on they blink normally and then blink really fast. Can anyone please tell how I can fix this?

·
Registered
2018 LCI Thunder grey Cooper S
9 Posts
Hi,
I had this issue when I changed my indicators to the LCI 2 version after I coded them in. I had to use bimmercode and check that all the indicator options were set to LED and after re-coding this in it stopped them blinking really fast and had no issue with them since

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just had new British Flag Tail lights installed in my 2019 Mini Cooper F56 and when I turn them on they blink normally and then blink really fast. Can anyone please tell how I can fix this?
They are called Union Jack taillights as thats the official name for that Flag, and there are several threads here about them. My car came with them from the factory, and for cars without, you have to reprogram the car to recognize that they are LED instead of halogen. Do a search for Union Jack taillights.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Union flag, unless hoisted over a sailing vessel, then it’s a jack. 😉
While historically true a Jack is a flag to be flown hoisted from the 'Jack' staff of a naval vessel, the UK flag is officially known as the Union Jack regardless of use. No-one in the UK refers to it as the Union Flag and this was officially recognised since the early 1900's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts