Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's MKYSMINI in BRG

Went with the White Roof and Mirror Caps....feels vintage/ authentic to me this way...could use the stripes on bonnet, but, not her preference.
We opted for Dark Truffle (choco brown) Sport seats, and the upgraded HK stereo as well. The seats are UNREAL!

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hrafn, to my mind that is a quintessential MINI - a classic British motor vehicle. Although I went with the new VO (maybe a future classic?), if there wasn't an upcharge for BRG, hmmm I just don't know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks! That's pretty much what I was hoping for when I specced it up. :D. The purists will say a BRG should have a white roof, but I kind of like the darker look, especially with the black alloys. Besides, I have had several black cars in the past and this was kind of the best of both worlds!

You could be right about the VO. It has certainly been a hugely popular option and has almost become the 'signature' colour for the F56.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.