Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought brodit proclip angle mount and passive holder for my iphone6
Have installed in the car and is amazing.
It fits on left side of my uk model with visual boost on the black ring next to the air vent. I wish I purchased this when I got my new mini last year.
Have you any thoughts on the brodit mounts or do you prefer the phone cradle that mini sell ??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Recently bought brodit proclip angle mount and passive holder for my iphone6
Have installed in the car and is amazing.
It fits on left side of my uk model with visual boost on the black ring next to the air vent. I wish I purchased this when I got my new mini last year.
Have you any thoughts on the brodit mounts or do you prefer the phone cradle that mini sell ??
I have had them in all my minis, still have the mount for my R56

and should receive the same mount you have for the F56 MCS shortly

they are great mounts, and dont cost alot, last time i actually bought the adjustable holder with the charging lead, as the holders are quite alot, and apple change their phones constantly, so made sense to get an adjustable mount ;)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had brodit in one car. It worked very well, but I didn't like how it forced the dashboard plastics. By looking at the pics it does the same in the mini. I think I will go for the mini odometer mount one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had brodit in one car. It worked very well, but I didn't like how it forced the dashboard plastics. By looking at the pics it does the same in the mini. I think I will go for the mini odometer mount one.
Will let you know if mine does as wouldn't want that for sure

Was tempted by the clocks mount but certainly for the iPhone I think it would have a blocked view by the steering wheel as I sit with sit completely lowered in my car ( like the go kart feel)

·
Registered
237 Posts
See what I mean? To me it looks horrible.

sorry I haven't got back to you, although I have been working, my Brodit clip arrived a few days back, but your pic above got me thinking, I actually love the layout in my F56s, and now im thinking that might not look right sat in there like that,

so might hang on and go for the mini one instead, !!

DOH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.