Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - just FYI, I recently decided to start up a new YouTube channel and Facebook page called Brrrrm Australia.

It's aimed at older car enthusiasts (like me) who used to have a fun car when they were young and had to give it up to start a family, and are now looking to scratch that fun car itch again!

Have a quick look (I've now posted a couple of videos - Mini related of course!) - and if the page interests you, then click on "like" and subscribe!

I'm looking forward doing more owner videos and "family friendly" fun car reviews soon too.

Cheers and thanks 9c1

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Totally love the JCW in the video.:) The longer I lock at 2nd Gen MCS and JCW the more I have the itch to trade the F56 off.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
....The longer I lock at 2nd Gen MCS and JCW the more I have the itch to trade the F56 off.
Yes Karl, but if only they had the B48 engine! Going with the new F56 over the R56 was a no brainer for me! I do love the the body on certain R56 JCW's though!

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally love the JCW in the video.:) The longer I lock at 2nd Gen MCS and JCW the more I have the itch to trade the F56 off.
Cheers for that Evlkarl!
I know what you mean. Just had the genuine jcw sport suspension kit fitted to the r56 - wow! Talk about "go kart" handling!
Our f55 feels way too mainstream compared with the r56 now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts