Mini Cooper Forum banner

Which brands do you use ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
The brands i use are Mitchel & King for Wax, i have tried loads of waxes from different brands & find these are the best & have found Polish Angel products for other areas. If you are looking for shine then you cant go wrong with Polish Angel high gloss, it produces an amazing shine. ive had loads of people who have commented on the shine. Can also recommend the polish angel supersport PTFE wheel wax. I will admit the products do seem expensive and you dont get very big bottles, but you dont need alot and they work brilliantly.

·
Super Moderator
8,540 Posts
What I constantly fail to find is anything decent for the tyres; Autoglym instant tyre shine is quick and easy-one coat of rain and it's gone, Meguiars gel and Autoglym equivalent last a rain or so longer but soon go and are so messy to put on; am thinking autoglym trade stuff might be the answer-quick brush on and looks great, won't last long either but at least it is easy and cheaper due to the 5 l tins. Anyone any better?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I constantly fail to find is anything decent for the tyres; Autoglym instant tyre shine is quick and easy-one coat of rain and it's gone, Meguiars gel and Autoglym equivalent last a rain or so longer but soon go and are so messy to put on; am thinking autoglym trade stuff might be the answer-quick brush on and looks great, won't last long either but at least it is easy and cheaper due to the 5 l tins. Anyone any better?
I use everything Autoglym. Pretty happy but like you wish the instant tyre dressing lasted longer.

·
Super Moderator
8,540 Posts
To be fair ours seems to make a very good job and don't appear to touch the car much; no wiping down with a drying cloth etc!

Reactions: F60Mini
1 - 12 of 12 Posts