Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of building and rebuilding my perfect ride, on Saturday 4/16 I ordered my new MCS F56 (spec below) and can’t wait to join the community.

B22 British Racing Green II Body Color
Black top and mirrors
Packages
ZFL Fully Loaded Package
5A4 LED Headlights with Cornering Lights
2F2 17" Black Cosmos Spoke
NOSTRIPES
No Stripes
Options
325 Rear Spoiler
383 Black Roof/Mirrors
4C0 Satellite Grey Door Panel
507 Rear Park Distance Control
5A1 LED Front Fog Lights

Recent car buyers out there, how long did it take for your car to show up on the Mini Owners Lounge and be built from order date. I have a build number and my dealer says 6-8 weeks (I live in New Orleans, LA). I want to believe him, but have seen several posts where it has taken up to 12 weeks to get a new build to the states. Also anybody out there know what build numbers are being built currently? Looking forward to waving to/meeting all of my fellow mini drivers in the coming years.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That chrome looks really good with the white top and stripes. I went with the black top and wheels, so I plan to black out the beltline, headlight and tail light trim and grill surround.

Your car looks great. Cant wait for mine, which started production today.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After a 9 day wait in Southhampton, it looks like my car is finally on the water if it made it on the "Michigan Highway" that left the port about an hour ago. Will call the hotline later today to see if my F56 is actually on the water. Hat tip to Heisenberg for the ability to track my MINI at sea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.