ThanksFirst of all you need Esys and latest full psdzdata. If you do it with the unit in the car I advise you using a car charger. Also, maps on the nav will be an issue since the FSC on ID5 is calculated differently. You will need new FSC set.
1) Connect using Connection via Gateway URL
2) Select Comfort Mode - TAL Calculating
3) Read and save FA - Then activate FA
4) Read and save SVT Actual (Read ECU) as SVT_ist
5) Select Complete Flash. Select istep (shipm) your cars istep. Select calculation and save as SVT_soll
6) Do a TAL Calculation and Save as SVT_tal
7) Go to Expert Mode - TAL-Processing
8) Load TAL (SVT_tal), Load SVT Target (SVT_soll) and load FA.
9) You select HU_NBT2 only. Deselect the rest.
Thats the way to flash any ecu.
I've found this if can help you
Did you have any reboot issue?