Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Castle Combe have their MiniWorld Action Day scheduled for 26th Sep 2015. There is the opportunity to take out a Club Stand:

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/action-days.asp

This has a number of perks, free entry for up to 10 cars etc. :)

I wondered if there was any interest on the Forum for taking out a MINIF56 stand?

Mind you there are H&S stipulations and liability issues on the application form so it might prove a bit onerous for a Forum as opposed to a "Club"?

Anyway worth mentioning nevertheless?

Regards Bob

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thought It may of been you �� and the cars gone back. (Got a thread about it on here) so currently driving a bog standard white mini oneD courtesy car untill my new one that I ordered arrives. Hopefully should get it at the start of March �� really can't wait to get it and have power again! Also went for even more options this time too haha.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought It may of been you �� and the cars gone back. (Got a thread about it on here) so currently driving a bog standard white mini oneD courtesy car untill my new one that I ordered arrives. Hopefully should get it at the start of March �� really can't wait to get it and have power again! Also went for even more options this time too haha.
Yes I spotted your thread after typing my post! Still at least until you get your new one I won't feel inadequate in my Cooper D if I see you around ;)

You'll have to pop round for a cuppa to show off your new one when it arrives!

Regards Bob

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes I spotted your thread after typing my post! Still at least until you get your new one I won't feel inadequate in my Cooper D if I see you around ;)

You'll have to pop round for a cuppa to show off your new one when it arrives!

Regards Bob
Yeah for sure! What colour Cooper and wheels do you have? will keep a look out for you on the roads :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah for sure! What colour Cooper and wheels do you have? will keep a look out for you on the roads :)
Pepper White with Black Bonnet Stripes and 16" Black Alloys. I also went with the Tint Package for the rear windows which I think works well.

Currently I'm toying with putting on some JCW Pro Mirror Caps to give it a bit of a lift.

Not wholly convinced about the Pepper White but traded the cost of metallic paint for the Heated Front Screen and Heated Seats which wasn't a bad move given the current weather.

Regards Bob

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pepper White with Black Bonnet Stripes and 16" Black Alloys. I also went with the Tint Package for the rear windows which I think works well.

Currently I'm toying with putting on some JCW Pro Mirror Caps to give it a bit of a lift.

Not wholly convinced about the Pepper White but traded the cost of metallic paint for the Heated Front Screen and Heated Seats which wasn't a bad move given the current weather.

Regards Bob
Nice, I shall now look out for you :) I really like the pepper white, the courtesy car im driving at the moment is that colour and has the 16" wheels too but in silver. If I wasn't so into detailing and wanting a mirror shine I think I may of gone for white again as my last 2 cars were white :laugh:
Anyway back on topic, Hope that there is enough interest in this, it would be my first mini event that I would go to :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts