Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondering if anyone has installed or knows if it's possible to install and where to best position a CD player since this is no longer an option.
I'm guessing the only way would be through the AUX input?

I would still love to be able to listen to CD's especially after heading home from the music store without having to wait to transfer them over to my iPod.

Thanks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think you can still get a multiplay cd player which fits in the pop up flap in the dashboard in front of the passenger as a dealer fit option.
Prob best to check with Mini dealer.

·
Super Moderator
8,621 Posts
Yes you can it's on the options list and you might be able to retro fit it.ask the stealer. Personally I'm over the moon I don't need cds cluttering my car.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oh yeah... don't miss them at all. After so many years of CDs it took me a little bit to wrap my head around being all digital, but once I figured out how to load the car's brain with music and how the file system works (and how to delete said music), pffft... I'm fully converted. I've got a couple albums I like to listen to as albums loaded, one folder that's just "party driving music", and a mix tape loaded onto a USB sticking out of the drive for other occasions. But that's assuming I'm not listening to my Sirius, because with this free trial package I get the NHL channel and, since it's the playoffs...

·
Super Moderator
8,621 Posts
Do you not think the dealer might retro fit the CD changer listed in the options angib? I know most things now aren't easy to fit however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.