Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there all,

I've recently purchased a Mini Cooper S Challenge 210. What can I say, it is truly AMAZING. I've never had or owned a car that's put such a big grin on my face! What an incredible machine!

The exhaust is on a whole new level!

I won't say too much about it as I don't want to bore you! So I'm aware that the car is a limited edition car, however I've always modified my cars. There are a few subtle and performance based mods I'd like to make!

I'd love to see who owns what, and what you guys have done to your cars!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
I looked at the 210. No need to modify that much. Bluetooth exhaust and nearly every conceivable extra. I'm a bit jealous. Lovely car! Sounded amazing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations on the 210. When first launched I had my doubts on them but now I think it was a great special edition.

I seriously considered one too but couldn't make the finance work on a second hand car so had to go new instead.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi I have a challenge 210 and I have fitted a forge quick shifter so far, suspension and brakes are next I think, also having a Dyno carried out on Wednesday to see what power it really is putting down
Looking great too. Got my JCW from your same dealer two weeks back. They even had a 210 for sale back in oct was tempted but decided the JCW was to good to miss.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know what you mean, I tested a jcw and it was really hard to decide between the two, I've got loads planned for my 210 starting next week, I'm also starting a YouTube channel called 100% Minis which all the modifications will be on

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.