Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks indeed fantastic! Exactly what is was looking for! If you could indeed share the partnumbers, also for the rear spoiler.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all parts as follow straight switch, what mileage have everyone been getting on a full charge ?
J
grill hood Cooper S 51137335528

bumper front Cooper S 51117337791
Air inlet finisher, left 51117340747
Air inlet finisher, right 51117340747

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi Jon thx a lot! I could find all parts. Is t the bumper itself missing? Or is that a part of the grill?

regarding mileage: 190-200 kilometers indicated as range.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi
The bumper centre come in gloss black, no need to paint, the grill surrounding can also be ordered in gloss black, brought all the parts from eBay, BMW Mini main dealer are selling on there about 30% cheaper
Hope that help
Best I can do on mileage is about 100 mile per charge, I got a bmw i3 as well 1st gen and I easily get 100 miles instead of the estimate 80 mile, so not my driving style.
Have anyone disconnected or made the outside speaker quieter, try looking for it but it under the left headlight somewhere ?
Also have anyone found throttle heavy which make for a jerky drive ? Will get dealer to check when in next
Jon

·
Registered
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
177 Posts
There is a small speaker on the mini electors in the bonnet scoop I believe which is used to make a sound to that pedestrians are aware of the car at low speeds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is a small speaker on the mini electors in the bonnet scoop I believe which is used to make a sound to that pedestrians are aware of the car at low speeds.
The pedestrian warning speaker is low in the engine compartment. I had my bonnet replaced with a MINI Cooper bonnet to get rid of the ridiculous blocked-off scoop. There were no wires running to the scoop--it's just a fake ornament that makes no sense on an electric car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all parts as follow straight switch, what mileage have everyone been getting on a full charge ?
J
grill hood Cooper S 51137335528

bumper front Cooper S 51117337791
Air inlet finisher, left 51117340747
Air inlet finisher, right 51117340747
hey! Great job on the grill change. I’ve ordered my parts but I’m wondering how you actually fit the PDC on the bumper? Was it with the air inlet finishers?

if so: how did you do it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi
I did not have the front pdc, but you just need to make sure the parts you order has the hole as it only clip in place
J

·
Super Moderator
7,086 Posts
I like it but I also think the swap looks good. We'll be sticking to showing off our electric credentials. We get a lot of people commenting how good it looks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm going to take the E badge off the back. I may leave the yellow S or replace it with a red one. I think I may leave the scuttle badges alone, but haven't quite decided.

It doesn't look as if the grille has been blocked off in Jonfastbike's car, I'm wondering whether this is necessary!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts