Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I've read that you can edit the settings and bits and bobs within the driving modes, I've looked all around the settings and can't spot this anywhere.

What I mean is you can set the car to do different characteristics, I.E you can set sport mode to change the gearing but not the steering and other things in normal drive and green mode, I'm most likely talking out my ass but I thought there was a way to do this.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Don't think so unless you have the adaptive suspension-you can then configure this within modes I think but havent ever had it so not 100% sure-if all you have is standard modes, no, you have green-slug mode-no go (till you floor it) mid mode oor sport mode-sharper throttle and heavier steering. All preset.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I believe you can code this, yes.

I did code this in on my old car (VW Group car), which was fairly easy. Coding is a bit more tricky on BMW cars though.

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
75 Posts
With adaptive you only have the option of everything changing with the driving mode, the suspension only changing with the driving mode or everything being modified but the suspension with the driving mode. You cannot adjust particular settings of specific components on the car itself as it comes from the factory. As for being able to do that with coding I do not know as I have not tried it. I imagine so though if you know what you are doing or find someone who does.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Maii new mini owner in the fam ,previously f20 bmw , so just code this one u mentioned before ?
1.HU_NBT ( in my case hu_entry)
HU_NBT > EXBOX 3001 > MACRO_FDS = popup_and_config

2.DSC2
DSC_CT02 > DSC_ICM_CODIERDATEN 300A > QdmKfvSportIndividualisierbarDep = Individualisierbar
my car is an f55 year 2015
my next project DIY is instal the mini projection lights :D and code them

·
Registered
2020 Moonwalk Grey LCI F56 S (Salt) (Current) / 2006 Pure Silver R53 (Hot Chili) (Former)
38 Posts
So what do the mentioned codes change? Customization of sport mode settings? Does it allow you to change between modes using only the inforainment screen?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.