Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Here in the states they go by the VIN number. Plates don't always stay with the vehicle and custom plates cost almost nothing, unlike back home in the UK.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.