Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Could at least attempt to look in the settings/manual... Surely that's less effort than registering and posting on a forum then waiting for a reply?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you fragrantparrot for your unhelpful comment, why are people like you on these very helpful forum sites?
I'm merley asking for a person who is trying to re register her mini in spain, the speedo clock only has MPH reading analogue, what is required in spain ( and countries that use KMH)is a clock that shows KMH readings.
Thank you anonamouse 70 for your help. This forum is better served by people like youself!!

·
Super Moderator
6,469 Posts
An apology from me on that count-I think Fragrant Parrot felt like me that your question was not worded in such away that you were a genuine forum member. Had you written it as you have the above with a bit of an explanation as to your issue then I would not have reacted as I did. You have to realise that there have been many spam emails designed to just clog up the site, and likewise 'members' who appear not to have looked at any instruction manual, ask a question then disappear. So his answer needs to be put in to context-glad you are 'real' and hope you continue on here and enjoy contributing and helping others as well as getting help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts