Mini Cooper Forum banner

Chili Red/White Cooper with Union Jack

12K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  swuk 
#1 ·
Hi All,

The wife and I picked up our MINI cooper today and love it already. This is my 4th MINI and my wifes 2nd. We had the union jack roof and side indicator surrounds fitted and love how it all looks. Really like the JCW aero kit now I have seen it in person.

We also have the sports suspension fitted which so far I really like. Feels firm with the 17" wheels, but not that uncomfortable for longer trips.

Engine sounds really nice and has so much pull low down the rev range. Can't wait to get it run in and see what it can really do.

Few pics attached for you all to look over.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yep that's correct. Since we got the jcw aero kit we couldn't spec the chrome line exterior. Doesn't look too bad but would have preferred chrome. The boot handle is also the same.

#16 ·
A few pics of the car from last Thursday with some members from local club.

Attachments

#21 ·
I commented in your other post about this. Have a word with your dealer as you should have got one. I'm missing the red stitching on my Auto gear stick so have asked the dealer to investigate. His regional manager is looking into it now and should have an answer within the week. If they don't want to change it I will be talking to mini UK as I've seen plenty of pics of people with the correct one fitted.

Reactions: jeremybingham
#20 ·
Agree veg biker I really really want an original. We had one for a while couple of years ago from a relative 1976 Mayfair with 36000 miles on it BUT we had no garage space and it was dissolving. Wish I'd rented another garage now or put the mbike at the back. Ah well when I win the lottery we will have an original Italian job in RED.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.