Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@mikeswagon is trying to organise a wee MINI run on the 22nd Nov (before the weather turns) to head down to St Andrews for a fish supper.

Meeting at ASDA Garthdee Aberdeen about 11.15am.

There are a few of us now, local to Aberdeen, so I thought I'd highlight it incase any of you guys want to join us? More the merrier.........
@derekh929
@teefur
@kugaman
@Tam1314
@Sunster

....can't think of any others off the top of my head...Anyone welcome!

Reactions: derekh929

·
Registered
200 Posts
sounds like a great time.... anyone know any cheap ways to ship a MINI across the Atlantic?? only kidding... but honestly I think fish and chips might be worth it..

Reactions: donnaj1dlh

·
Registered
296 Posts
We should definitely organise something similar in the south west. Would be good to meet other mini owners and have a mini Italian job round here!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bristol is a bit of a trek from here unfortunately! You should definitely put the feelers out, gauge interest.

It's nice to put faces to names :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Crikey Donna, you're good, I came on this morning to post up something about this.

The chips would be worth it Dromedary, as would their white puddings��

The more the merrier.

Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
We would love to join in, but cant risk leaving the dog for that long.

We live in Peterhead so by the time we meet up, drive to St Andrews and then get back home, its going to be an 8 hr day for us.....

We have a 14 year old Westie whos coming to the end of her days......cant risk leaving her alone for more than 3/4 hours at a time......her bladder aint as good as it was!

Hopefully we will get to come and play in the future!

·
Registered
966 Posts
We would love to join in, but cant risk leaving the dog for that long.

We live in Peterhead so by the time we meet up, drive to St Andrews and then get back home, its going to be an 8 hr day for us.....

We have a 14 year old Westie whos coming to the end of her days......cant risk leaving her alone for more than 3/4 hours at a time......her bladder aint as good as it was!

Hopefully we will get to come and play in the future!
That's a shame, would she not manage to come along? We'll have plenty of opportunity for stops, my 2 young co-pilots will most likely need to stop anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Would be good catch up with you guys but a full day out would be too much.

If you guys fancy a Sunday morning run along Deeside to Balmoral (or keep going to Glenshee), I'm in.

Reactions: donnaj1dlh

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's a shame, would she not manage to come along? We'll have plenty of opportunity for stops, my 2 young co-pilots will most likely need to stop anyway.
No, normally wouldn't be a major issue but shes an old dog and we are trying to make her remaining time as comfortable as possible!

Dont worry, we will be first to sign up once the dog is no longer with us! Until then we are kinda tied.

We do have family and friends that watch her for us but we just used up all our credits having spent the last couple of weeks visiting our son in Dubai;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi Donna thanks for posting up this, im with teefur re meeting up would be great but I would be struggling with whole day away as away to wedding this weekend so will be doing catch up next weekend but I defo want to be going on a few meets for sure.
I would add Davo and Sammy in Dundee area to list they may be able to come as well

·
Registered
200 Posts
Crikey Donna, you're good, I came on this morning to post up something about this.

The chips would be worth it Dromedary, as would their white puddings��

The more the merrier.

Mike
oh I know all about that too thanks to a Dad that grew up in Glasgow. First thing he did when we went back to Scotland was show me proper fish and chips and white pudding....and black pudding but I think I am too Canadian for that lol

Reactions: mikeswagon

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries guys, just thought we'd run it past you.

I'm up for a birl round Deeside sometime!

I thought about a wee run up to AM Details open day on the 3rd Dec.....but the bliddy outlaws are up that weekend......booooooooooo

Reactions: derekh929
1 - 12 of 12 Posts