Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose it's time to start contributing and stop stalking.

Picked up my MCS 16' last December and 4 months later, I'm still in love (this is big for me). She's the first car I have owned brand new and unfortunately, I've caught the custom bug, so she's in for some fun new additions over time.

Here are the specs and the additions:
  • Iced Chocolate metallic
  • Premium Package
  • JCW Interior Package
  • Wired Package
  • Steptronic
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Interior surface Piano Black
  • Heated Front Seats
  • White Turn Signal Lights

Additions:
  • NM Power Module
  • Ceramic Pro 9h Gold Package
  • 35% tint in the front and 20% in the back.
  • Nightbreaker Unlimited Bulbs (Until I can replace headlights to LED's)

Next is either the NM Exhaust or the GT Sway Bar.

Can't wait to show you all the progress, should be fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a lovely colour. Heated seats is an interesting option for your location. I feel warm just looking at the pictures.

I'm another Scot happy to help with any info.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
That's a lovely colour. Heated seats is an interesting option for your location. I feel warm just looking at the pictures.

I'm another Scot happy to help with any info.
Where you based at in scotland so we can give you a shout if you want to come to an F56 meet sometime:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in the Glasgow area. I probably won't have an f56 for a good while but I'd still tag along.

Seems to be a strong Scottish representation here.
Hi, is that Mowflow who I may know from Babybmw, I was also on that forum, now seen the Mini light ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who would have thought my thread would be taken over by the Scots ;)

We're planning a 2 weeks trip to Scotland end of July, we have a wedding in Musselburgh, East Lothian to go to. Any advice? I definitely want to hit up the big Whiskey houses.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Love the old school black Cali tag on the front of the car. You have a color that you will not see very often do not understand why it is such a pretty color on a Mini. Reminds me of my Mocca Brown Porsche I had years ago just beautiful.:)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Who would have thought my thread would be taken over by the Scots ;)

We're planning a 2 weeks trip to Scotland end of July, we have a wedding in Musselburgh, East Lothian to go to. Any advice? I definitely want to hit up the big Whiskey houses.

Yes we have Invaded a few places in the past>:D

Ok just close to Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia just along the coast road.
Museum of flight to see the Concorde close as well.
Then head for Glasgow great city full of architecture, and great shopping and indoor Sking and climbing at Braeheads.
Great transport museum as well, then head for Loch lomond then up to Glencoe where the 2nd last bond film was shot.
Next Fortwilliam go up ben nevis in the gondala, then take Steam Train To mallaig pass over the harry potter viaduct from the films.
Then why not hit the cairngorms and hire a Mini and do the North Coast 500 highland road stopping back in Inverness and have a trip up LochNess.
Way back take the the coast road down Elgin Banff and pass in to say hello in Fraserburgh home of the Lighthouse museum.
Then onto aberdeen out to Deeside where the queen sometimes stays in Balmoral Castle , then head down past glenshe ski centre on to dunkeld and perthshire.
That would be epic roads and trip:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes we have Invaded a few places in the past>:D

Ok just close to Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia just along the coast road.
Museum of flight to see the Concorde close as well.
Then head for Glasgow great city full of architecture, and great shopping and indoor Sking and climbing at Braeheads.
Great transport museum as well, then head for Loch lomond then up to Glencoe where the 2nd last bond film was shot.
Next Fortwilliam go up ben nevis in the gondala, then take Steam Train To mallaig pass over the harry potter viaduct from the films.
Then why not hit the cairngorms and hire a Mini and do the North Coast 500 highland road stopping back in Inverness and have a trip up LochNess.
Way back take the the coast road down Elgin Banff and pass in to say hello in Fraserburgh home of the Lighthouse museum.
Then onto aberdeen out to Deeside where the queen sometimes stays in Balmoral Castle , then head down past glenshe ski centre on to dunkeld and perthshire.
That would be epic roads and trip:D

That sounds great, I should hire a car for all of this right? Thank you for putting this together, I'll have to start my research.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hire a mini that would be one epic trip more than 1000 miles you could miss out the North Coast 500 as that would take at least two or three days time to do as a lot of single track roads.

Here is the steam train option highly recommend considering this fantastic scenery

http://www.westcoastrailways.co.uk/jacobite/dates-times-prices-jacobite-steam-train.cfm

I'm sure the other scots will be able to add to my list as so many beautiful landscapes and places to see, enjoy your trip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts