Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got my MINI One I've always wanted to have the chrome exhaust tip, but didn't want to spec the chrome exterior pack when I ordered it due to not wanting all the other chrome bits. Recently I asked my dealer if they would be able to order it in for me and unfortunately they have said that it isn't possible. Does any one know where I would be able to get hold of one?

· Registered
769 Posts
Ever since I got my MINI One I've always wanted to have the chrome exhaust tip, but didn't want to spec the chrome exterior pack when I ordered it due to not wanting all the other chrome bits. Recently I asked my dealer if they would be able to order it in for me and unfortunately they have said that it isn't possible. Does any one know where I would be able to get hold of one?
Try Real OEM. Select your vehicle and you'll get to the part number. You should be able to take that part number to the parts counter and order just the tip. I found this, number 8 I think is what you are looking for.

Reactions: jeremybingham

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try Real OEM. Select your vehicle and you'll get to the part number. You should be able to take that part number to the parts counter and order just the tip. I found this, number 8 I think is what you are looking for.
Yep thats the part I want, so I will have a look into that then. Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.