Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install a Clear Bra on my new Mini to keep the Hood in good shape so I contacted the Dealer and they quoted me $ 795.00 minus 10 % Discount because I bought the Mini from them. Holly Holmer does Mini buy them from Nasa?it is almost cheaper painting the Hood twice a Year.:eek:

I will look for some After Market Place to get some Quotes. Any Mini Owners here in Phoenix that can direct me to a Shop to save some $$$$$ and still do a good Job.

Thanks.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm intrigued by the whole clear bra idea, but I hear they go quite to poop quickly. I saw a fancy Merc with one on Sunday in a parking lot and it really looked... hideous. Discolored, cracked... bleah. That price is enough to make you vomit in terror too.

I had a regular bra for my truck for awhile and while it kept the bugs and rock chips off, but once crud started getting underneath it started doing more damage than it was protecting the truck from, even with regular washing. Thousands upon thousands of tiny scratches in the paint and plastic. I was not amused.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts