Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My first mini will be with me on the 2nd sept and will be living in Lincoln uk. Cooper clubman d in pepper white, black roof and mirrors. Chilli pack etc and a piano black dash. Just found out I have the heated windscreen as well so I'm hoping for a cold winter!
Other than a 15 minute test drive I'm a complete mini virgin. Wish me luck. Obligatory mini by Lincoln cathedral pics will follow!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I don,t know why I was thinking Lincoln NE. It always slips my mind that we have Mini Owners from the UK on this forum.:D:D Post Pics when you get the Clubby. Welcome welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
Fantastic and welcome. I will look out for you. Did you buy from Sopers? Its a great car BTW I had one as mine was serviced. Real luxury feel!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Since I've had the JCW, wife keeps asking if she can swap the 500X for a Clubby.... Wasnt available at the time, sorry..... Very cool, like a lot. New family car will most likely be a toss up between Clubby and the forthcoming Countryman, in Cooper D format..... 2yrs 4mnths.....

Welcome :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.