Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Have been cruizing the Mini Dealers on line and I came across this one in KY. I guess you have to be careful when you choose your colors on the Clubman. I love LL Blue but on the Chubby it does not impress me that much. I think brighter color combos might look better on the Clubman.

Here is the link if you want to check out the rest of the Pictures.

http://www.minioflouisville.com/Veh...MINI-Cooper_Clubman--Louisville-KY/2673343363

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Yeah not too impressed with that, remember watching a documentary on BBC I think: Building Cars Live and it was based at MINI's Oxford Plant... They had a superb looking Clubman, I think it was the other blue they offer with a black roof and mirrors... Looked amazing!

Here's a pic of the other blue which I think looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
LL Blue really is a strange colour. I think it looks great on the 3 door hatch as long as you have a contrasting roof. I saw a 5 door hatch at a show in the summer which was just one colour LL Blue and it looked as boring as drying paint.

Some colours suit some cars better than others. Personally I'd have a Clubbie in black with a red roof (when the JCW is available) or white roof until then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.