Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title, does anybody know if MINI are planning a JCW Clubman (or indeed the Cabrio)?

I'm considering a MINI for myself to give my car a rest and the Clubman would fit better with my needs with the extra space... I know you can get a JCW Kit for it, but I would want the real thing...

Anyone?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
As per title, does anybody know if MINI are planning a JCW Clubman (or indeed the Cabrio)?

I'm considering a MINI for myself to give my car a rest and the Clubman would fit better with my needs with the extra space... I know you can get a JCW Kit for it, but I would want the real thing...

Anyone?

You should get another JCW 3 Dr Hatch and get everything you forgot to include in the build with your first one! Maybe get brave and buy a manual this time? :D

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
The only thing I could find was this .... it is the package for the moment only. I be sure the real thing will come later.:)

10/25/2015 - MINI CLUBMAN WINS JOHN COOPER WORKS PACKAGEA few days before the official launch of the new MINI Clubman in the major markets of Europe, the first official photographs of the John Cooper Works package emerge on the Internet.

This is the MINI Cooper S Clubman John Cooper Works Package, an outdoor aesthetic package that adds a number of sporting aspect elements, but for now retains the same engine turbo 2.0 with 192 horsepower, at least until the arrival of version Clubman John Cooper Works, which as in the hatch, will have at least 231 hp.

In the photos can be seen the new MINI Clubman F54 with its body painted in red color, with the ceiling and other details in black, a classic combination of colors used by MINI JCW. Furthermore, inside also add some details related to sports aesthetics, including a steering wheel and a specific design dark upholstery, including the ceiling in black color.

With the new Clubman, the MINI enters the field now dominated by the Volkswagen Golf, so a JCW version will come to compete directly against the Golf GTI. For now we only know the sporting aesthetics, but surely we will not have to wait long to see the arrival of higher-performance version. One of the features of the new MINI Clubman are its two rear doors, which added to the two load area access doors transform it officially in a six doors.

Under the hood for now the most powerful version is the MINI Cooper S corresponding to the Clubman, which can extract 192 horsepower engine turbo 2.0-liter. The MINI Cooper S Clubman John Cooper Works Package includes alloy wheels of 18 inches and an exterior aero package that includes bumpers of specific design, rear spoiler and specific details in the exterior mirrors.

Prices for the new MINI Clubman in Germany start at 23,900 euros, while the JCW package has an additional cost of 4,000 euros. However with the arrival of Version One and One D input prices will be more affordable.

http://planetcarsz.com/artigo/mini-clubman-ganha-pacote-john-cooper-works

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.