Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ordered a Clubman JCW? Appreciate any info on deals, options, etc.

Reactions: cursingmonk

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have an order in for a JCW F54 with a production number at status 111. Lapis Blue with Chili Red roof, Tech package, Dinamica seats, split rear seat, MINI Yours Piano Black Illuminated, and HK.

Last MINI I ordered new was a 2006 R53 S,now moderately modified, that I plan to keep. Also drove a 2007 R56 S for a couple of years until my daughter took it over. Since I only get a new MINI every 10 years (and apparently keep them for my daughter to inherit), I went for it.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Have build date of 11/3 on a JCW Clubman. There is an engineering hold on it apparently because the MPG rating is not yet set. Was told to expect delivery in November, shall see.
You'll be very luck if your car is delivered in November if it's starting production on the 3rd November, it's got to cross the pond! I recon you'll be looking at early-mid December.

I'm excited to see it however! :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone ordered a Clubman JCW? Appreciate any info on deals, options, etc.
Back to the original post after I kinda hijacked this thread due to my excitement over ordering.

It was interesting doing a build due to the amount of equipment on the stock JCW. I wanted the tech so the Technology Package was an easy pick for me. Especially with the new touchscreen and HUD. Not sure how useful the parking assist will and wouldn't have ordered it if it wasn't in the package

Wanted the 40/20/40 split rear seat. And the upgraded audio. I probably could have stopped there and been happy. However the more I mused it over....

Nothing firm on incentives yet but I'm going to attempt...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A little disappointed on configurator options. Stripe and mirror cap options appear to be non-existent. Anyone know where to find info on these options?

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
The clubman looks great in white. I had a difficult time with choosing a color but couldn't pass up the lapis/chili red after seeing the pics of F56 JCW with that combo on this forum.
See that, that's a man with taste... Lapis & Red, wonder where that came from :)

I pick mine up on Saturday.... 4 sleeps and it's mine, gave the F56 JCW a good run at the weekend. I know I'm going to miss it, but I think I'm moving to a more grown up car. (Me, grown up? Whatever next!!).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.