Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I have a 2015 Mini Cooper S f56 coupe I have the halogen headlights and fog light I have purchased the hid kit for headlight and fog light and I have installed them they work perfect but I get an fault error on the instrument cluster that the bulbs are malfunctioning. My question is that is there anyway I can code these faults not to show on the instrument cluster. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes do you have an obd dongle and/or ENET cable? I can do it remotely for you if you don't feel comfortable

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there I have a 2015 Mini Cooper S f56 coupe I have the halogen headlights and fog light I have purchased the hid kit for headlight and fog light and I have installed them they work perfect but I get an fault error on the instrument cluster that the bulbs are malfunctioning. My question is that is there anyway I can code these faults not to show on the instrument cluster. Thanks
Yes do you have an obd dongle and/or ENET cable? I can do it remotely for you if you don't feel comfortable

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I know how to do the coding but I can’t find what I need to code do u know what I should code if you don’t mind thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
These are HID or LED? what are the exact errors you get on your cluster?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the halogen headlight and fog lights
I have put the aftermarket HID’s that I bought from eBay but now I get an error on my cluster saying dog light malfunction and headlight malfunction I need to know if there is a way to code out these error not to show on the cluster as the headlight and fog light works fine with the aftermarket kit

·
Registered
82 Posts
Use bimmercode and turn off bulb heat and cold checks for the low and high beams.

Or go into e-sys and go to lceoutputchannels1 for low and high beams

lceoutputchannel2 for fogs

al - low beam
fl - high beam
nsw - front fogs

Turn kaltuerberwachung (cold check) and warmuerbewachung (warm check) to nicht activ

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts