Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been so cold and rainy here the past few days. I really want to give the car a good clean. Praying for some sunshine tomorrow and over the weekend to try out all my new cleaning gear

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks great, good job!

"Ere, where's that too then?"

Recognise the area, but can't figure out where. Not lived in Brizzle for over 15 years...

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Time to move to Arizona........It finally starts to cool down.. at night.:D:D

I bet the local Mini Dealers let you wash all the Mini,s you want.:D:D Good Job on cleaning your car.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I swear I drove it about 5 miles the other day and it had a small layer of dust on the rear bumper. Maybe I'm noticing it more on a car that I'm actually looking after! Or maybe I did such a good job of cleaning it, the smallest amount of dirt is really emphasised :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
I swear I drove it about 5 miles the other day and it had a small layer of dust on the rear bumper. Maybe I'm noticing it more on a car that I'm actually looking after! Or maybe I did such a good job of cleaning it, the smallest amount of dirt is really emphasised :D
Ah, the arse of the F56 is a dust magnet. The R56 was the same...

Sorry bud, "touchless cleaning solution" for you. Can't have you swirling your paint with too much washy washy!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah going to have to invest in a hose or pressure washer. Did the whole car with just buckets the other day, took hours!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yeah going to have to invest in a hose or pressure washer. Did the whole car with just buckets the other day, took hours!
Hose + Pressure Washer + Buckets with Grit Guards x2 + Foam Cannon for pressure washer + In-Line water softener + etc + etc... :D

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
I'm even guilty of washing mine in the rain! Sad i know, annoying me at the mo as it's dirty!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Does anyone else get the urge to clean the car after each drive?!? Going to have to wait for the weekend but annoyed with all of the bugs/dust/dirt that the car seems to attract
I dust it off every time it returns to the garage as long as it's not too dirty, which it hasn't been yet...I can't stand it being dirty (even dusty)! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts