Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks sharp!
You have a great MA! So impressed that he did this for you. My husband actually cancelled an F55 he was hoping to get but the dealership didn't really understand the MINI buyer as far as we were concerned. They didn't get that we were excited about the car and wanted to track the build and such. We did an order with another dealership and one of our decision makers was that we felt the MA understood that we have done this before and want to be kept in the loop and experience the whole journey again.

Can't wait for you to pick up your JCW!

Annette

Reactions: ljmiii

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
After months of waiting as our f56 mcs had engine failure we are collecting our car. Video might be helpful if your thinking of ordering as shows standard jcw seats

http://video.citnow.com/vtsp7_R3Xqm

Congratulations! I absolutely love that color combination...really suits the black track spoke wheels as well as anything I've seen!

The video actually helped me a lot, seeing where the automatic rain sensor resides behind the cabin rear view mirror. I just ordered a sun shield for my front window so I'll have it when my little fellow arrives "hopefully" in August, and I needed to specify rain sensor to have the cut-out for it in the shield.

My JCW is tentatively scheduled to go down the assembly line in another few weeks (mid-June). Manual transmission buyers are at the back of the line apparently.

Enjoy your JCW!!!!

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Congrats your new motor looks fantastic , I wanted the standard seats but wife wanted the Alcantara and as her car she went for it, enjoy

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wow that looks lovely just changed my order to pepper white any more pics since you picked her up :D:D:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts