Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The biggest difference from the car I test drove is the Mini Yours Carbon Leather Interior, the test drive had cross punch leather and I've got to say the Mini Yours is much softer and is really comfortable. The cross punch was fine but the Mini Yours definitely feels nicer to sit in.

Love the Click and Drive Sat Nav system it is so unobtrusive when hidden away and holds the Garmin SatNav perfectly without leaving all the wires dangling.

Was a little dubious when ordering Off-White interior but wow it looks great with a White Silver Mini. Had three people in the dealership comment how great it looked and goes well with standard roof lining as I personally think this lightens the car interior a lot and makes it feel more spacious.

Have added blackline lights rings which were really easy to fit and a grab handle to drivers side as to me the blanking plates from where the side sun visor used to be seemed like something was missing that could have been ordered!

Not sure if I am going to add Black Chequered Wing Mirrors as liking the black ones, I've already purchased them but might be up for grabs if anyone is interested (brand new from dealership still boxed) provided as part of incentive to buy so dang get a refund on them!

Best thing of all is the drive and I will not even be pushing it until I've done at least a 1200 miles! If I can revisit ;-)

My specifications are as follows
  • MCS F55
  • White Silver
  • Chili Pack
  • Black roof
  • Black chequered Mirrors
  • Panoramic roof
  • Darkened Rear Glass
  • LED Headlights with cornering
  • Visual boost radio
  • Mini Yours Carbon Leather interior
  • Mini Yours Steering Wheel
  • Mini Yours Off White Interior surfaces
  • Folding door mirrors
  • Heated Screen
  • Black bonnet stripes
  • Harman Kardon HiFi
  • Roof Rails & Roof Bars
  • 17" Cosmos Black Alloys
  • Carbon Black interior colours
  • Click & Drive Portable Sat Nav
  • Blackline front & rear light

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Good luck with "not pushing it" for 1200 miles! LOL! I think you are over-compensating and you'll miss out. You can drive hard, just don't abuse it. I'm as easy on my cars as anyone ever will be, but "drive away" and smile NOW not later!

Cheers,

John

Reactions: jeremybingham
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.