Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my wife's new Pepper White MCS today. The Countryman Coooper S is gone...:(

I realise that it might seem a strange time to collect (10 days before the new reg) though we're going to put a private plate on it soon.

Only one problem on collection, the JCW roof spoiler has a couple of paint defects which means the whole spoiler has to be re-painted.

We're very impressed with the car so far, just as good as we remember from the test drives. We went a bit mad with the spec and chose to add the variable damper control option, it makes an incredible difference when changing from Green/Mid to Sport mode - really stiffens the car up and (combined with the way it modifies the steering weight and the throttle response) really does make the car feel like a go-kart! The Mini is acceptably comfortable when not in Sport mode too - best of both worlds!

Waiting for it to get dark now to go try the adaptive LED's and see what the interior lighting is like :).

Final Spec is:

table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; } Cooper S 3-Door 2.0 Petrol Manual 850 Pepper White £ 0 DE1 Cloth/leatherette Black Pearl Carbon Black/Carbon Black 2B0 17" Tentacle Spoke alloy wheels in silver 223 Variable Damper Control 249 Multi-function controls for s'wheel 258 Run-flat tyres 2VG Performance Control 2XC John Cooper Works sport leather steering wheel 302 Alarm and immobiliser (Thatcham CAT 1) 313 Electric folding exterior mirrors 325 John Cooper Works roof spoiler 345 Chrome Line interior 359 Heated front windscreen 386 Roof rails 3AG Rear view camera 420 Darkened rear glass 423 Floor mats 428 Warning triangle and first aid kit 430 Auto-dimming exterior mirrors and interior rear view mirror 450 Passenger seat height adjustment 473 Front centre armrest 481 Sport seats for driver and front passenger 493 Storage compartment pack 494 Seat heating for driver and front passenger 4AA Anthracite headlining 4DC Interior trim - Black Chequered 4F3 Colour Line - Glowing Red 4V9 MINI Excitement Pack 4VA MINI Driving Modes 508 Park Distance Control, front and rear Inc. with Pack (Park Assistant Pack) 521 Rain sensor with auto. Headlight activation 534 Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic 544 Cruise control with brake function 550 On-board computer 563 Interior lights pack 5A1 LED fog lights 5A4 LED headlights with cornering lights 5DP Parking Assistant Inc. with Pack (Park Assistant Pack) 609 MINI Navigation System XL 654 DAB digital tuner 6AC Intelligent emergency calling (E-call) 6AD MINI Head-up Display 6AE MINI TeleServices 6NE Enhanced Bluetooth with USB audio 6NM MINI Connected 6NT MINI Connected XL 785 White indicators
Will post more pictures soon, I've got to wash the car since it rained on the way home! :eek:

Here's a few at the dealers:

One on the way home:

table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; }

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry - the post's gone belly up, my table's screwed and the photo's don't show up!

Can't edit it for some reason either so can the mods delete the post so I can try again?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow I thought I went mad with the extras but you win hands down. Love the colour our old one is white but do like that you have left the roof matching and not gone down the black route. Also love the red dash trim really lifts the car enjoy only two weeks left time I can have the same joy at picking ours up

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks great.

Nice shot of the interior, I ordered the Black Chequered dash and your photo shows it really well, so happy I chose it.

Great shots, keep 'em coming!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts