Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Everyone on this forum.

After nearly two months waiting, I can finally see it coming.

Just got a call from the salesman and was told that my jcw will be ready for me to drive away from their showroom next week.

It is my first time collecting a new car. I have done the research and printed a few checklists. But some of the options which I don't know if they are correct by just looking at the car with my human eyes.

For example, I have put variable damper in the order but it could be a regular suspension. I wouldn't be able to tell because it is underneath.

Here are the options which I have the concerns with:

ENHANCED BLUETOOTH WITH USB AUDIO
MINI CONNECTED XL
MINI NAVIGATION SYSTEM XL
EXTENDED STORAGE
MINI EXCITEMENT PACK
ON-BOARD COMPUTER
RAIN SENSOR WITH AUTO. HEADLIGHT ACTIVATION
ENHANCED BLUETOOTH WITH USB AUDIOInc. with Pack (Media)
DRIVING ASSISTANT PACK
RUN-FLAT TYRES

Much appreciated if you can shine the light on this problem that I have:):)

·
Registered
11 Posts
The best way to go is on collection day ask the salesman to explain to you the options list.

Most of the list is common sense and is pretty easy to figure out if you were familiar with the options offered by mini

ENHANCED BLUETOOTH WITH USB AUDIO
MINI CONNECTED XL
MINI NAVIGATION SYSTEM XL
ON-BOARD COMPUTER
ENHANCED BLUETOOTH WITH USB AUDIOInc. with Pack (Media)

All of the previous list means that your car will have the large entertainment screen plus Navigation maps and a USB port

DRIVING ASSISTANT PACK

Those are a set of safety and pre collision options that your car will have. Above the center screen next to the hazard indicator button will be another button with a car symbol. This button must be there for you to confirm the option is on your car

RAIN SENSOR WITH AUTO. HEADLIGHT ACTIVATION

Check the lights switch that it has an automatic slot and the wipers stick will have a button with the letter "A" which can be pressed from the side

RUN-FLAT TYRES

Thats they're way of charging you more for not giving you a spare tyre.

J/K

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.