Time to make my final decision fora JCW order. Color choice has been my biggest issue as I have history with Minis and want to pick the right combination. Below are my options ... appreciate your inputs:
- Pepper White / Chili Red ... my personal favorite, but no history
- Chili Red / White ... matches the vintage race car I ran for years and is true to the Monte Carlo winning Minis of the 60's ... also matches the flame trim of the 90s
- Rebel Green / White ... matches the WC50 colors and the 1960's racing cars ... also matches the 1990 "Racing Green" special that my wife had and loved ... also is the classic JCW combination
- Rebel Green / Red ... looks great but no history other than looks great
- White Silver / White ... no history, but beautiful combination
Appreciate your inputs ... need to make a final decision soon.