Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What a faff so i need to toggle the off switch twice because it won't work unless the radio is off then flash the lights ?
I was going to say... All you have to do is make sure the car is completely off and then pull the headlight stalk and voila!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another day another question is the time setting ment to adjust the amount of time they stay on when I unlock the car?

As currently they only stay on 20 secs (Ive set 90secs) but it seems do nothing

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Another day another question is the time setting ment to adjust the amount of time they stay on when I unlock the car?

As currently they only stay on 20 secs (Ive set 90secs) but it seems do nothing
The time setting is how long the headlights stay on when you trigger the pathway lights (or come and go lights) when you exit the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was going to say... All you have to do is make sure the car is completely off and then pull the headlight stalk and voila!
Hello friend! Is there a way to set the home lights automatically ? Everytime I switch off the car the lights turn off , I would like the lights to work as the welcome lights , to stay on the same period of time !
thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.