Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 week old 2015 MCS with the standard radio / info center. Salesman paired my windows phone which worked great and stored all of my contacts. Two days ago I had the dealer installed Garmin navigation system installed. My contacts have now disappeared from car's computer. The Bluetooth still works and my call history is still on the car's computer. When I go through owner manual setup, the phone is already paired. Called dealer, they said they would address. Trying to figure out the issue myself though. I am wondering if I removed my phone from car's computer and reinstalled, if that would work. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I am wondering if I removed my phone from car's computer and reinstalled, if that would work. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
This is usually the first thing I would try. Delete your phone from the MINI, delete the MINI from your phone and redo the pairing process. 9/10 times this fixes most bluetooth issues.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SiriusZero. Tried it, no success. Took car to dealer and they got it to work. Curiously, they had to press button on windows phone that said "no" to adding contacts, and contacts reappeared. Crazy, but happy to have them back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts