Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to everyone,
I am new to the Mini family, my first time to own a MINI. I just ordered my MINI and it is expected to get in production line 01.01.2017 according to my salesman. Really excited about my order, below I state the specs I opted:

Cooper D 3dr

Moonwalk Grey
Roof and mirror caps Black
Steptronic transmission

Chili Pack plus the following alterations:
Cloth/Leather combination Black Pearl Carbon Black
17" Light alloy wheels Cosmos Spoke Black
LED headlights with extended contents

Interior surfaces Piano Black
Anthracite headliner
Interior rear-view mirror and exterior with automatic anti dazzle function
Exterior Mirror package
Armrest front

Park Distance Control (PDC) front and rear
Parking Assistant
MINI navigation system
Radio MINI Visual Boost
MINI Connected

Expected delivery date TBA, my salesman told me to expect it early to mid February.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and the MINI family, sounds like you've ordered yourself a nice specification there sir! I look forward to seeing some photos when you've picked it up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely post pics when I have it delivered ! Hope time flies until delivery ...
I was wondering if someone has a pdf of the user's manual to have a look at it and get informed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys I'm super excited, yesterday I had my Mini delivered. First impressions, the car is really amazing!! Here are a few photos, excuse me for the darkness it was night! Anyone having second thoughts about ordering a Mini, should disregard them and go get one as soon as possible!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.