Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Cooper D with Media and Chili pack last Friday and my current estimated date of arrival is 30/09/15. So just under 8 weeks. Is this an average time to wait? I know it doesn't sound too long but I'm so impatient!

My order specs are:

Make: MINI
Model: HATCH 3DR
Specification: HAT 3DR 1.5 Cooper D CHILI MEDIA PACK
Colour: Electric Blue
Trim: Diamond Black
Factory Extras:
2F2 17in Cosmos Spoke Alloys-Black
346 Chrome Line Exterior
383 Roof And Mirror Caps In Black
4C1 Colour Line - Carbon Black

· Registered
5 Posts
:)Hi,

Lovely colour and spec.

Picked up our new Mini Cooper D just over a week ago, Electric Blue, 17in Tentacle Spoke Alloys specially painted Black, Black Roof, Black Bonnet Stripes and Mirror Caps.

It will be worth the wait:):):)

· Registered
5 Posts
i ordered a 5 door mini with the same spec and colour as yours on approximately the same day as you did .
The Leeds dealer said it should be available the first week in september .. i have just received an email saying estimated delivery time is 25 /11/2015 !!!!!!
Needless to say i have rung them to ask them to check on this delivery date and am awaiting a reply when they have checked the order details.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh no! Tell me how you get on with that! I think first week of September was really optimistic in the first place though! Mines being built the week of 6th Sept so expect the arrival to be a couple of weeks after that now

· Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine on the 29th August and should be ready to collect by the end of this week! Mine is a pepper white cooper D with black roof and mirrors, black alloys, black stripes, darkened rear glass, chilli pack and visual boost radio.
Luckily my dealer had ordered the exact car I wanted for their showroom so they were already waiting delivery of it.
Exciting! Don't know if I would of coped waiting 8 weeks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.