Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Cooper D with Media and Chili pack last Friday and my current estimated date of arrival is 30/09/15. So just under 8 weeks. Is this an average time to wait? I know it doesn't sound too long but I'm so impatient!

My order specs are:

Make: MINI
Model: HATCH 3DR
Specification: HAT 3DR 1.5 Cooper D CHILI MEDIA PACK
Colour: Electric Blue
Trim: Diamond Black
Factory Extras:
2F2 17in Cosmos Spoke Alloys-Black
346 Chrome Line Exterior
383 Roof And Mirror Caps In Black
4C1 Colour Line - Carbon Black

·
Registered
5 Posts
:)Hi,

Lovely colour and spec.

Picked up our new Mini Cooper D just over a week ago, Electric Blue, 17in Tentacle Spoke Alloys specially painted Black, Black Roof, Black Bonnet Stripes and Mirror Caps.

It will be worth the wait:):):)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great! I might get the stripes added.. How long did you have to wait for yours?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds about right. Cooper 3dr has open quota for the last week of sept still.

It will prob arrive the last week of sept.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds about right. Cooper 3dr has open quota for the last week of sept still.

It will prob arrive the last week of sept.
Thanks jack, where do you get your info from? Do you work at a dealership?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks jack, where do you get your info from? Do you work at a dealership?
No problem. I do indeed! If you find out your order number I can see what status a car is at (and expected week of production/arrival). Most dealers wont tell you what this is though unless you specifically ask.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i ordered a 5 door mini with the same spec and colour as yours on approximately the same day as you did .
The Leeds dealer said it should be available the first week in september .. i have just received an email saying estimated delivery time is 25 /11/2015 !!!!!!
Needless to say i have rung them to ask them to check on this delivery date and am awaiting a reply when they have checked the order details.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh no! Tell me how you get on with that! I think first week of September was really optimistic in the first place though! Mines being built the week of 6th Sept so expect the arrival to be a couple of weeks after that now

·
Registered
5 Posts
if it is being built from 6th sept ,there shouldn't be any reason for it to take 2 weeks to get 140 miles from oxford to manchester .

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have been told today that it should be here some time in september.
it would be good to know when yours arrives so i can compare the service from the dealer .

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine on the 29th August and should be ready to collect by the end of this week! Mine is a pepper white cooper D with black roof and mirrors, black alloys, black stripes, darkened rear glass, chilli pack and visual boost radio.
Luckily my dealer had ordered the exact car I wanted for their showroom so they were already waiting delivery of it.
Exciting! Don't know if I would of coped waiting 8 weeks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
well i have had another update today , the car should be available 23rd september which is a lot better than the original date given . i am happy at that as long as it goes through.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts