Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2015 Cooper last Tuesday. I'm really enjoying it. I couldn't find many moonwalk grey pictures before ordering so I took a gamble, but I'm loving the grey!

It may be a tight engine due to only having 200 miles on the clock, but my only disappointment is how slow the engine revs build and drop. It's not that noticeable when driving though.

I've got the Pearl Black seats, Shadow Grey interior, Anthracite headlining Chilli pack, Media XL and HUD.

4 hours of detailing today and here's how he looks!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use a combo of GTechniq products and MucOff Wax. I tried GTechniq sealant on a previous car but didn't like the finish. I'll take a look at CarLack.

The car needs another machine polish as there's scratches all over the roof from the poor washing by the dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are those the factory stripes? If so I didn't know they have white pinstripes. I left them off the order as I fancy black lightning strikes for some strange reason!

Looks lovely by the way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I held off on the stripes on my order as the missus didn't like them.... After seeing Mini's everywhere after ordering, she wanted them.. :)

I had the dealer put them on and they are the same (Black) as if ordered and fitted at the factory.

Go for the Lightning strikes... :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Picked up my 2015 Cooper last Tuesday. I'm really enjoying it. I couldn't find many moonwalk grey pictures before ordering so I took a gamble, but I'm loving the grey!

It may be a tight engine due to only having 200 miles on the clock, but my only disappointment is how slow the engine revs build and drop. It's not that noticeable when driving though.

I've got the Pearl Black seats, Shadow Grey interior, Anthracite headlining Chilli pack, Media XL and HUD.

Looks great and a great spec great enjoy ?

·
Registered
372 Posts

Looks great and a very nice spec enjoy ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.