Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

As the title speaks for itself. Who got engine tune here? And how much horsepower and newtonmeter(torque) without issues. Also can you guys/girls list what you did to the engine or what you did modify to get this horsepower. Also list if the car act strange after the tune or drives 10 times better. This could be a very intresting thread if we can get some numbers and most inportant some driving experience from you all.

Thank you very much all. ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi,
Had a Racechip Ultimate fitted to my '14 MCS. Claimed gains were 230bhp/248lbsft. Only had it on for 3 months but there was a big difference and the blow off valve seemed a lot louder.:)

As I've now got my JCW the box has been sent to Germany to be re-programmed ready for fitting when I've done a few miles. They are claiming 285bhp/290lbsft on their website for the newly developed box if you can believe that!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow thats allot. You will definitly feel it. Oh really i would love a louder bov but due to the good working of my engine i don't change the bov but if it gets louder after box or ecu thats a win win deal. I'm not looking for top performance of my engine i'm looking dor a linear line of my engine. A top of 240 hp and 360 nm +-

Thanks davo. Come on people. Show us the horses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts