Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasnt knocking volcamic orange, actually looks very nice. Nearly picked that myself. Just couldnt see any other colours of the Cooper S online! It was hard to pick Pepper White witnout actually seeing it so thats why i photoshoped tbe orange to white to see what it looks like. Also no cost option!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My wife's convertible is pepper white and is a very nice colour,I've ordered chilli red and all the demos and brochures seem to show volcanic orange.I do think its a stand out colour but all the colours and options make them all different.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Never thought I'd have a white car, but here I am. :)
It's actually an off-white (guess that's the pepper part) and I have the Sport stripes with Black Jack scuttle. Really liking the "Black & White" theme.

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just thought i would add a pic of the new Mini Cooper S in Classic Pepper White, sick of seeing 'Volcanic Orange' everywhere!
Hope you like, this is what i have ordered. :)
Thought I’d share my pepper white MINI - Mr. Baloo. Suspension goes in next weekend and just received my dinana elite tuner and quicksilver exhaust. Adding an Intercooler with forge pipes next

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.