Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do people think of this combination? Looking at the red colour line as it's an auto which gets the JCW wheel and gear knob with red stitching

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Personally, I'm not keen on the white roof/mirrors and black wheels. Being a girl, I think along the lines of matching shoes and handbag! Now if it had been white wheels and perhaps a white colour line, I'd approve :)

...at the end of the day, you buy the combination YOU LIKE, that's the great thing about MINIs, they're all different!!!

Reactions: EllieB and pjsjr13

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tbh if there was a 17" white wheel option i would go for that but i don't want to go up to 18" and i definitely don't want to pay £500 for them

·
Registered
148 Posts
My personal taste would be white or silver wheels with the white roof, but I think each Mini should be exactly as YOU want.

I'm sure it'll look great in the metal :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
You could try the chrome mirrors, or even JCW carbon fibre effect ones, to broker the difference between the black wheels and white roof.

You wouldn't normally put red with BRG, but I rather like it in the pictures! :)

Will you definitely get the red stitching on the auto-knob, earlier in the year when I ordered I thought that it was a little unclear on how you got it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Like the colour scheme but the black wheels and white accents don't work for me. I agree that the white wheels are both too big and too expensive which is why we went thunder grey and black rather than black body and white.

If it was me I would go for the smaller wheels and either get them powder coated white for £75 per wheel or I would buy some team dynamics pro race 1.2's in white and flog the stock wheels on Ebay

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the same interior by the looks of the pic and I can honestly say it is nice place to hang out, the red colourline and dark grey seats certainly funk it up a bit. Go for it if you like it, that's what make mini's so special the personal touch.

D70_5840 by John Nunney, on Flickr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts