Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Via Motability, a UK chariry for disabled drivers, I've just rather rashly ordered a Cooper with Pepper Pack. I had a test drive in a Mini 1.
I ordered the Pepper Pack for the air-con.
Both the Mini Brochure and Configure your own Mini on the web site are, cough, cough useless!

Any ideas what I get or what I don't get? Wheels, exhaust pipe etc :)

Best wishes to all.

Ian

· Registered
1,654 Posts
Best bet is to play with the configurator, see what the zero cost options are on the Coop and take it from there.

I have a CooperS with lots of options so I can't really help, but there are lots of Cooper owners on here.....

(and yes, the configurator is a pain in the balls!!)

Reactions: pjsjr13

· Registered
120 Posts
From someone who does software bug and usability testing for a living, the monstrosity that is the Mini Configurator is awful. They could do a lot to streamline it and make it easier to see which options are included with which packages. It's no wonder even dealers get confused. When I played with it last year, I wound up making a manual list of everything included in the packages included in the "fully loaded package" by digging into the others.

Anyway, congrats on your new baby! You can look forward to many happy grins while you motor about.

Reactions: Trombonist

· Registered
78 Posts
If it's in production, you should be able to get a VIN number soonish. If you put the last 7 digits into www.bmwvin.com you can get a list of what's on your vehicle.

I agree the configurator is rubbish, however I wouldn't be surprised if that's on purpose so they can change packs when they want to and we are none the wiser!

(Still waiting on delivery of my Cooper S with everything but the kitchen sink, now only 7ish weeks away :( )

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oo! Excited! According to bimmer.work production date was 9th Dec. Lots of detail.
Does the site update, or is that all I'll hear.Hope Santa brings me it as early Christmas present!

Thanks to all,

Ian

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Oo! Excited! According to bimmer.work production date was 9th Dec. Lots of detail.
Does the site update, or is that all I'll hear.Hope Santa brings me it as early Christmas present!

Thanks to all,

Ian
Contact your sales representative and they'll give you a delivery estimate and handover date update. :) Exciting times!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.