Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still kicking tires. Came across this one the other day when I looked at the JCW,s I know it is an automatic and I said I never would drive one but this one got pedal shifter.;). I do like it because it got the JCW interior pedal shifter white roof and it is pretty loaded of course them wheels have to go asap. Any thoughts? I can not remember the mileage on it so I will give it another test drive tomorrow.

http://www.mininorthscottsdale.com/...-MINI-Cooper_S_Hardtop--Phoenix-AZ/2646024313

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'd go with what your signature says... Pepper White or British Racing Green aught to be your next purchase! For me Red & White looks a tad dated now, but each to their own.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Red and white is a classic Mini colour :)

I see the lights are non LED, do you have this set up now? if you have LEDs now you will notice a marked difference for the worse..still a couple of spotlights would sort that ;)

I did notice the disc behind the wheel looked a bit marked, could just be the photo?

·
Registered
768 Posts
My concern is the same as Davyboy, that brake rotor does not look right and needs a closer look. Otherwise looks like a nice car. Have you considered speccing one out and special ordering? That was seriously the best thing I ever did.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeremy a wheel swap is a must not a big fan of it and yes I try to get away from red but if the price is right i can handle the red.
Brandon Pepper and green are my 1st choice for the next Mini if I order a new one.

Davy, thank you for pointing out the Led,s never thought of it.

Dolly, no storage package on this one yes you can get it over here also ESC offers a storage after market package for about $249.00 if I remember correctly.

What caught my eye on this Courtesy Car was the price the pedals on the steering wheel and it is pretty loaded for a loaner and it got the JCW interior. Normally loaner cars are pretty bare bone. Like I said before not in a big hurry too buy a new one just kicking tires but F55/56 sales are a little slow right now over here and you never know what the dealer will do to give you a new key to drive off.;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Red and white is a classic Mini colour :)

I see the lights are non LED, do you have this set up now? if you have LEDs now you will notice a marked difference for the worse..still a couple of spotlights would sort that ;)

I did notice the disc behind the wheel looked a bit marked, could just be the photo?
This right here for me, went from HID to LED and had to drive a halogen loaner...HUGE disappointment in the lighting ability of halogens.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi,
Looks in immaculate condition.
Agree the wheels are far too small and make it look like a MINI One.

Just make sure you can live with the auto transmission.
Good luck.

I am still kicking tires. Came across this one the other day when I looked at the JCW,s I know it is an automatic and I said I never would drive one but this one got pedal shifter.;). I do like it because it got the JCW interior pedal shifter white roof and it is pretty loaded of course them wheels have to go asap. Any thoughts? I can not remember the mileage on it so I will give it another test drive tomorrow.

http://www.mininorthscottsdale.com/...-MINI-Cooper_S_Hardtop--Phoenix-AZ/2646024313

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all just got back from the test drive. Nice clean little motor overall in great condition but yes but.... I can not stand the auto transmission don,t get me wrong it is nice and the pedals work great I just kept on hitting the floor with my left leg when the RPM,s went up.....Ahh you just can not take the old school out of me :D also I was not so hip on the color and the white roof after looking at it a little longer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.