Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since taking delivery of my F56 I've been looking for a mount to accommodate a cell phone. I waited to see the click and drive by Mini, but unfortunately it will not work with a Galaxy S5. I've seen many suction mounts not fan of any of them. Then came CravenSpeed! They make a mount that will work with almost any cell phone, BUT they also have an add on part that will hold my Scan Gauge II. Going to their website doesn't yield me the results I'm looking for. I figured an email couldn't hurt. I fire one off, an hour later I get a response from Adam of Cravenspeed . Good news, CravenSpeed has their very own F56 in house. Adams advises that he thinks he can put a custom mount together. I wait a day email them back and within an hour they send me pics of the finished product! All I can say is Bravo! Great quality and need I mention THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.. 3 days later it's at my doorstep and ready to go. Let me share a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
awesome! idd you get the XXL version? I have an LG G3 and wondering if I need the bigger version or not. quite pricey though.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome! idd you get the XXL version? I have an LG G3 and wondering if I need the bigger version or not. quite pricey though.
I bought the regular version . What are the measurements of the LG G3?

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pardon my naevite- these don't void warranty or anything? I need one.
I really need that left side attachment bracket, will they release that part soon?
This doesn't void the warranty, I did ask my dealer.

You contact Cravenspeed I'm sure they'll be happy to sell you the pieces your looking for. Great bunch of people to deal with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts