Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm looking at getting a phone mount and just wondered if anyone in the UK has the Cravenspeed smartphone pro mount?

It looks like it'll sit in the right place so that you see whats going on etc.

http://www.cravenspeed.com/products/MINI-Smart-Phone-Mounting-Kit.html

Thanks, Rich
I'm not in the UK but I just got mine a few weeks ago and I love it! So convenient and perfectly placed, and only took about 10-15 minutes to install. The only difference is that I don't have the X grip version; the phone holder for mine is specifically shaped to only hold an iPhone 6.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Like aLaRouch I'm not in the UK, but I can say that the mount works quite well. I have the XXL version of it so as to fit my Nexus 6, but the basic structure is the same.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'll drop them an email and see if they can post.. :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Shipping Method Price
USPS (Express Mail International)
$61.35
UPS (Worldwide Expedited)
$109.25
UPS (Worldwide Express Saver)
$112.66
UPS (Worldwide Express)
$115.85

:O

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that, been having far too much fun to chase it up.. ;)

Might have to bite the bullet and order one. Or, fabricate one. Just need to make a template and get cutting, can't be that hard.

Don't really want a suction mount type as it's too far away on the windscreen and, doesn't look right to me mounted near/on the central display.

There's also the mini click and go thing but, again it's more for the iPhone and similar cost...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I phoned up Lohen a while ago as they showed it in their advert in Modern Mini without a price, They said they would phone me back and never did. I then found the Brodid mount which fits on the side of the centre ring and is a neat solution.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for that, been having far too much fun to chase it up.. ;)

Might have to bite the bullet and order one. Or, fabricate one. Just need to make a template and get cutting, can't be that hard.

Don't really want a suction mount type as it's too far away on the windscreen and, doesn't look right to me mounted near/on the central display.

There's also the mini click and go thing but, again it's more for the iPhone and similar cost...
Maybe if 'we' just measure up the screw holes we can get an ABS arm 3D printed.

I just got a holder for my phone printed for £8 because Brodit wanted £30 for theirs, heh.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3D printer.... Hmmmmm good idea...!!

Can't get to my car for a while to take measurements, he's covered up in the garage while I'm away working.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts