Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Originally Posted by sirron
The flat back of the HT attracts dirt, like Colorado attracts druggies.

the901
Junior Member, "Oh please..."

PROOF!

· Registered
193 Posts
I'm currently too embarrassed to even post a picture right now (and that doesn't include the embarrassment over it probably being upside down too!). Winter in Canada is not kind too cars either. I'm driving a blazing red car that's rapidly going grey. At least it's the car and not me!

· Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's no such thing as justa cooper! I love my MCS because of the additional power, but I suspect the Cooper is the pick of the range because of the balance of power, fuel economy, ride, price and handling....

I miss my dark silver R56 - it never looked dirty!

· Registered
1,189 Posts
There's no such thing as justa cooper! I love my MCS because of the additional power, but I suspect the Cooper is the pick of the range because of the balance of power, fuel economy, ride, price and handling....

I miss my dark silver R56 - it never looked dirty!
...Plus the sound that 3-cyl puts out is musical!

· Registered
969 Posts
Don't draw on your dirty paint or glass as you can scratch these marks in so be careful.
That's more like it, thanks Kiwi :D that's why I said I expected to get told off. I'm well aware of the pitfalls of doing this, hence why I only did it when he dirt was damp/loose, and used a cotton bud, not my finger. I used as delicate a touch as if I was cleaning out one of my kids ears.... oh wait you're not supposed to put anything smaller than your elbow into your ears .;)

However if you were to write rude things on a white van....>:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.