Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Originally Posted by sirron
The flat back of the HT attracts dirt, like Colorado attracts druggies.

the901
Junior Member, "Oh please..."

PROOF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You ought to try driving round the Lake District. Water, mud, sheep muck, cows on roads, horses, tractors....
We always have pound coins in the car and wash it before the neighbours get a chance to comment

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm currently too embarrassed to even post a picture right now (and that doesn't include the embarrassment over it probably being upside down too!). Winter in Canada is not kind too cars either. I'm driving a blazing red car that's rapidly going grey. At least it's the car and not me!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's no such thing as justa cooper! I love my MCS because of the additional power, but I suspect the Cooper is the pick of the range because of the balance of power, fuel economy, ride, price and handling....

I miss my dark silver R56 - it never looked dirty!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
There's no such thing as justa cooper! I love my MCS because of the additional power, but I suspect the Cooper is the pick of the range because of the balance of power, fuel economy, ride, price and handling....

I miss my dark silver R56 - it never looked dirty!
...Plus the sound that 3-cyl puts out is musical!

·
Registered
966 Posts
It's funny, I was expecting to get told off for the lettering, but only in case the paintwork was scratched (1 cotton bud was harmed in the making of the photograph)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Don't draw on your dirty paint or glass as you can scratch these marks in so be careful.
That's more like it, thanks Kiwi :D that's why I said I expected to get told off. I'm well aware of the pitfalls of doing this, hence why I only did it when he dirt was damp/loose, and used a cotton bud, not my finger. I used as delicate a touch as if I was cleaning out one of my kids ears.... oh wait you're not supposed to put anything smaller than your elbow into your ears .;)

However if you were to write rude things on a white van....>:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts