Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys......does anyone on here have the dark silver interior trim? I recently added this to my order in replacement of the standard black chequered trim as I wanted to avoid the finger smudges piano pics up. It looks like its a non-gloss or matt finish? Any pics showing this trim would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd like this, or would like to change mine out on the doors. I changed out the dash to the Dark Cottonwood and it is much better, but I still have the smudgy piano black on the doors. I can't find anywhere to buy replacement parts for the doors either.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You lot must have sticky fingers!
Have you been into the Marmalade again?
I have the piano black trim on the doors and chequered dash, but I never had a problem with fingerprints on the trim.
My last car had piano black trim as well, I liked it so specced the current car with it.

Go wash ur hands ya mucky pups!

Just a note-I use poorboys natural look trim dressing to wipe all the interior surfaces when cleaning.
Whether this keeps it better and more resistant to fingerprints I don't know, but it's good stuff IMO, and the trim comes up a treat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts