Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my vo cooper tomorrow I was delighted and made to be even more excited with a video intro of my new car. Amazing and such a nice touch from Sytner nottingham. Very very impressed. Just 12 hours before I leave the house for 930 pickup.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How's the car then? Hope the weather is better where you are as it's pouring down in Manchester so not much opportunity to do much other than drive it or admire it through the window

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fantastic thank you. It stayed dry though it has been very murky. Just sat in it put my music on the hard drive 'a glazed' the interior (bought off ebay for 8 rather than pay 300 at the dealer) and sorted the blue tooth. Love the I drive system.hope you love yours as much. I've called him jasper ! So far very very impressed X

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ps I think it will take me days to get all those options in the I drive thingy sorted. Not seen any fish yet!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is he called Jasper after the 80's Athena poster of the ginger tom cat, :D
Ours is called Garfield for obvious reasons!
We haven't scratched the surface of all the gadgets and gizmos yet, but loving every element of it!
Still tip toe- ing running it in gently which is hard work as the car does want to run off at every opportunity!
Glad you're loving the car,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts