Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been invited by my dealer for a "check in" where they'll top up fluids, check tire pressures, detail the car, and give me a tour of the service department.

Is this normal? I'm not complaining, mind you.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Yeah, that sounds like what my dealership do or have called a "MINI pit stop". You may have just been hit by their regular marketing mailshot.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that sounds like what my dealership do or have called a "MINI pit stop". You may have just been hit by their regular marketing mailshot.
This was actually a personal phone call... I was impressed... but maybe I'm easily impressed.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I was going to ask that when I'm in the dealership tomorrow getting my new shoes fitted! Every Pug I've had got a check at 1500 miles/6 weeks to check fluids, everything is done up tight etc........

Reactions: GoKart7

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was going to ask that when I'm in the dealership tomorrow getting my new shoes fitted! Every Pug I've had got a check at 1500 miles/6 weeks to check fluids, everything is done up tight etc........
It's been six weeks, but nearly 3,500 miles for me... 1,100 of that has been for non-commute fun... (why, yes! I'll take that long detour through the mountains to the beach just for fun!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts