Mini Cooper Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm trying to limit myself to genius chat once a week! I think I've spoken to just about all of them that work there now. It was the genius that said I should email customer service so point out my frustration with the delays, he gave me the email and said Mini would probably offer me something due to the delays. They didn't :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough . I did chuckle every time I would message and they do the whole “you have ordered a ……., what a fantastic car……blah blah blah”

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hmmm never did get the promised update from my Dealer today 😕 over 2 months in from my original order so may try first contact with Mini UK live chat after all 😉

I have no VIN
Just order numbers er…. Two of them because I changed my trim, just to keep things simple 😂

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Hmmm never did get the promised update from my Dealer today 😕 over 2 months in from my original order so may try first contact with Mini UK live chat after all 😉

I have no VIN
Just order numbers er…. Two of them because I changed my trim, just to keep things simple 😂
Order number is all you need, surprised you've got 2 of them but who knows whats going on. The Genius system is a lot more useful than the dealer

41 - 50 of 50 Posts