Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just bought a new Volano Orange MINI Cooper Hardtop and I love everything about it. One little thing bugs me though. I created a "profile" and now whenever I start up it makes me choose a profile from the list, which only contains the one I created a a few blanks. Is there any way to get it to just default to my profile and skip the selection? Its just a little annoying to have to select my one and only profile everytime. On a related note, is there any way to turn off the initial "nag" screen that warning you to be careful using the dispay while driving? Thanks in advance, and Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hello Donman,

Looking at the manual I would try Settings > Profile and select your profile. It says "Called up profile is assigned to the remote control being used at the time"... which sounds like what you want.

But your description sounds like that menu is opening each time you start the car...

Ah, here we go. Settings > Profile then open Options. There's "Display user list at startup." I guess you should turn that off. It's in the section called opening and closing within controls.

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, Thanks Mark ... I had looked through the manual but must have missed it. Much appreciated and Happy Motoring! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts